Core Hotels4* Hotel in Halkidiki
- Type of hotel4* Hotel in Halkidiki
- Address Polychrono, Kassandra, Halkidiki, 63085
Set in the pine-covered area of Polychrono, Core Hotel is a modernly designed property offering stylish accommodations with private balcony. It includes a swimming pool with hydromassage jets, a restaurant and a poolside bar.
CORE HOTELS is opening its doors in an enviable location in Northern Greece. In the cosmopolitan village of Polichrono on the pine-covered tip of Chalkidiki’s first peninsula, Cassandra. Polichrono, lying above the deep-blue waters of the Aegean Sea, is one of the best-loved holiday resorts in Chalkidiki.
It lies just an hour away from MACEDONIA international airport and from Thessaloniki, the second largest city in Greece, with numerous historical, cultural and natural monuments, worthy of a visit and admiration (Petralona Cave, Mount Athos, the ancient Temple of Poseidon, Xerxes’ canal, Aristotle’s birthplace and park).
Standard Double Room:
New design with extreme elegance, attractive and spacious, with magnificently designed furniture, a room that creates an addiction to the good life. They have large double beds Queen size, specially designed for absolute comfort. The comfortable mattresses, fine fabrics, discreet lighting, large storage spaces, and the pale colors are just some of the details on which the creators’ innovative designs focused. When leaving, the feeling of good taste will remain with you. Ideal for 2 adults.
Classic Double Room:
New design with extreme elegance, attractive and spacious, with magnificently designed furniture, a room that creates addiction to the good life. Equipped with new large double bed, King size, or 2 twin beds, offering the comforts considered essential for a perfect stay and in addition, the feeling of good taste that will remain with you after your holidays are over. Room with Smart-TV, cable internet, and Wi-Fi. Ideal for 2 adults.
New design with extreme elegance, attractive and spacious, with magnificent designed furniture, room that create addiction to the good life. Equipped with new large double bed, King size, or 2 twin beds, offering the comforts considered essential for a perfect stay and in addition, the feeling of good taste that will remain with you after your holidays are over. Room with Smart-TV, cable internet and Wi-Fi. Ideal for 2 adults and 1 child.
Senior Suite one Bedroom:
Magnificent rooms, with large windows and plenty of light. Extensive luxury with subdued tones and a relaxed atmosphere. Innovative furnishings balancing between the modern and the classical, the elegant and the functional, the unique and the simple. Large, built-in, corner shower cubicles or bathtub, pretty lights, settee-sofas, outstanding items of visual art in the lounge, impressive, full-length mirrors at key points are just some of the details that complete the picture of lavish amenities provided for your stay during your wonderful holidays. Suitable for use by couples or by families of 3-4 guests (maximum 3 adults). Equipped with large double bed, King size (180cm x 200cm).
Our swimming pool is open and ready to offer relaxing moments to our guests every day after breakfast time till 15:00 and wonderful sunset vibes from 18:00 to 20:00.
The 7 meters length and 1.50 meter depth pool with fresh water is ideal to spend your day accompanied with a drink or a coffee from our Pino bar. Our personnel will be available to assist you while you take advantage of our pool and garden.
Pino Bar is the ideal place to relax while enjoying your stay in Core hotel!
Next to the pool open from 09:00-15:00 and from 18:00 till late at night
Pino bar offers a great variety of light snacks to taste by the pool.
Our personnel will be happy to serve you and prepare refreshing drinks throughout the day.
Room service is available in case you see to seize your stay and your private balcony!
The whole of Chalkidiki is a wealth of all kinds of attractions (archaeological sites, museums, churches, monasteries, natural beauty, traditional settlements, etc.).
The nearest of these to the CORE HOTELS are:
- The Petralona cave, where human bones dating back 700,000 years were discovered.
- The ruins of the ancient temple of Poseidon at Posseidi and the Lighthouse on the tip of the peninsula.
- The church and the Tower of St. Paul in Nea Fokaia.
- The traditional settlements of Afitos and Kassandreia with cobbled streets, stone-built houses and Folk Museums.
- The ancient sanctuary of Zeus Ammon at Kallithea.
- The canal and the ruins of the Castle at Nea Potidaia.
- The Byzantine Monastery of Stavronikita in Sani.
- Byzantine findings and chapels at Fourka.
Other significant destinations for your trips may include:
- Mount Athos, stronghold of Orthodoxy, on the Athos peninsula, with dozens of monasteries and monks’ hermitages, a sacred place where entry is prohibited to women. It can be reached only boat from Ouranoupolis while regular cruises sail around its coast.
- Ancient Stageira, the birthplace of Aristotle and Aristotle’s park, a theme park with his statue and modern interactive games, based on the natural phenomena explained by the great Greek philosopher.
- Thessaloniki, a vibrant Balkan megalopolis, which has a multitude of stories to recount from all the periods in Greek history, as well as infinite combinations including modern culture, gastronomy and entertainment.
Chalkidiki is ideal for all kinds of alternative tourism. Cultural, sea, spa, religious, wine, gastronomic, ecotourism, agrotourism, camping, etc.
In this context, it is worth a visit to:
- The Festivals at Kassandra, Afitos and Sani with music, theatrical performances and visual exhibitions, as well as local fairs in traditional settlements.
- Boat marinas at Nea Skioni and Nea Moudania.
- The Agia Paraskevi Spa, with mineral springs and a sophisticated therapy and well-being centre.
- Endless beaches with fine sand, pebbles or stones, leading down to crystal-clear, warm sea and surrounded by villages with excellent tourist infrastructure, cosmopolitan environment and intense nightlife.
- Sea swimming / Sea sports / Underwater fishing
- Fields and facilities for team sports / Mini cruises / Yachting
- Gastronomy / Nightlife / Theatre / Music concerts / Visual art exhibitions
- Trips – tours / Shopping / Spas / Hiking / Cycling / Conferences