Domotel Olympia Hotel3* Hotel in the center of Thessaloniki
- Type of hotel3* Hotel in the center of Thessaloniki
- Address 65 Olympou str, 546 31 Thessaloniki, Greece
A modern getaway in the centre of a buzzing metropolis, Domotel Olympia complements its surroundings with exquisitely contemporary design, favouring elegant lines and a light colour palette, details ideal for networking or just relaxing on a leisure experience. Its meeting facilities provide the perfect backdrop and equipment for corporate excellence, with an inviting restaurant and a stylish bar that offer handpicked flavour options from morning till night as well as rooms tailor made to suit the traveler of today.
In the centre of Thessaloniki, underneath the so-called Dioikitirio, Baths “OLYMPIA” open for the very first time. The luxurious infrastructure and the unknown for the time being services such as shower, hammam, massage, physiotherapies etc introduce new customs to the daily routine of the city and Baths “OLYMPIA” very quickly become the beloved meeting point of all citizens of Thessaloniki.
The historical “OLYMPIA” hotel is now called Hotel Olympia and is being severely renovated to become an elegant boutique hotel with high specifications and adapt to the new needs of the urban environment. HO continues, up to now, the tradition of offering quality hospitality.
Hotel Olympia’s elegant rooms are soundproofed and feature oak parquet flooring, earthy colors and marble bathroom. Tasteful details include furnishings designed by Philippe Starck and Artemide lights.
- Standard Room
Created with special care, HO’s 86 twin, double and single business rooms of 14-16 square meters, stand out not only because of their emphasis in detail, but also because of their functionality, that ensures the conditions of an irreproachable stay.
- Executive Room
Modern and atmospheric, Domotel Kastri’s single guest room is appointed with refined Italian furniture inspired by unpublished Le Corbusier drawings.
- Family Room
HO has Family rooms, which were designed to meet the needs of families up to 4 persons, with or without the use of a baby cot. These spacious rooms of 26 square meters with tasteful decoration and view over at the ancient Roman Market, will absolutely comfort our guests traveling with their families.
- Junior Suite Room
With a view of the gulf of Thermaikos and the ancient Roman Market, an individual terrace and Jacuzzi/hydro massage, HO’s junior suite of 30 square meters, signed by luxury and elegance, will make your stay a unique experience.
- Disabled Room
On the first floor of HO, lies a room specially designed and equipped to meet the needs of individuals with decreased mobility.
- ΗΟ Lounge Restaurant is HO’s lounge restaurant with a gourmet but at the same time light cuisine, based on the principles of the Mediterranean diet and made with local, fresh and quality ingredients.
- Campari Bar is inspired by Ingo Maurer’s design lamp. Its warm colours, luxurious materials and sophisticated decoration make Campari Bar the ideal place to start your day with nice cup of coffee or end it with beloved cocktails accompanied by light dishes.
- Conference Hall. HO’s conference hall is a modular space of 120 square meters, divisible in four parts with wooden mobile panels. Designed to host seminars, expositions or social events, it has a capacity of 100 people.