Dr. Stampos obtained his medical degree from the Medical School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 1979. After five years of rigorous education, he acquired the General Surgery specialty title in Greece in 1986.
From 1986 to 1988, Dr Stampos held the position of curator at the Hospital Surgery Clinic “Panagia” and served as the Head of the Surgical Department at the “Galinos” General Hospital, in Thessaloniki. Additionally, in 1992, following three years of comprehensive education, he obtained the specialty title of Plastic Surgery from renowned institutions in Germany, namely Cologne Merheim Clinic, under the guidance of Prof. Spilker and, the clinical Wesseling Cologne, under the esteemed supervision of Prof. Neven Olivari. The two-year training was conducted by the world-renowned plastic surgeon Neven Olivari. Then, Dr Stampos had the opportunity to undergo extensive training in both rehabilitation interventions and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, equipping him with the necessary expertise in these specialized areas.
He is holding the specialty of Plastic Surgery since 1992 until today in Thessaloniki. In 1994 he founded the Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic named “Morfoplastiki” in Voulgari Street 50, which mainly conducts Aesthetic Medicine and Laser Treatments.
He is a member of several scientific societies/associations:
-Medical Association of Thessaloniki since 1981.
- Greek Surgery since 1986, as the owner of the Surgeon General title.
- Greek Vascular Society.
- Greek Society of Plastic Surgery since 1993, which for many years was President of Cosmetic Division.
- He was a Board Member the Greek Society of Plastic Surgery.
- Active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) since 1997.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery since 1998.
- Active member of the European Society of Laser Aesthetic Surgery (ESLAS) since 1999.
- Interbalkan hospital Thessaloniki
- Genesis Obstetrics Gynecological Surgery
He has attended several Conferences and Seminars:
- Endocrine Exophthalmos: 8th Congress of the European Section of the IPRAS, Lisbon – Portugal 22-25 June 1997
- Fat Transplantation: The Secret for its Success. 8th Congress of the European Section of the IPRAS, Lisbon – Portugal 22-25 June 199
- Rhinoplasty: The Rectable Roof Technique. 8th Congress of the European Section of the IPRAS, Lisbon – Portugal 22-25 June 1997
- Rhinoplasty. 3rd National Congress of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Glyfada – Athens 6-8 November 1997
- Endocrine exophthalmos. 3rd National Congress of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Glyfada – Athens 6-8 November 1997
- Lower Eyelid and periorbital Lifting. 4th National Congress of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Syntagma – Athens 11-14 November 1999
- Fat Transplantation for Soft Tissue Augmentation. The XV Congress of the ISAPS 2000, Tokyo – Japan 6 – 8 April 2000
- Lower Lid Blepharoplasty & Periorbital Lifting. The XV Congress of the ISAPS 2000, Tokyo – Japan 6 – 8 April 2000
- Fat Transplantation for Soft Tissue Augmentation. The XV Congress of the ISAPS
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. (Official Journal of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery), July/August 2001
- Lower Lid Blepharoplasty.The XV Congress of the ISAPS, Istanbul – Turkey 26 – 29 May 2002
And many more up to this date.
- Training & Experience
- Medical School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- The “Galinos” General Hospital, Thessaloniki.
- Training and Experience in various countries like France, the USA, Mexico, Sweden, England, Belgium.
He was trained for long periods near pioneers of plastic surgery in various countries, such as France (Darina Krastinova), USA: Dallas (Sam Hamra), Baltimore (Oscar Ramirez), New York (Cheryl Ashton), Mexico (Xose Querero Santos), Sweden (Hospital. Karolinska, Stockholm), England (Oxford), Belgium (Madeleine Lezour).
- USA: Sam Hamra (Dallas): Composite Facelift – Composite Facelift
- Oscar Ramirez (Baltimore): Endoscopic Lifting
- Cheryl Ashton (New York): Lifting Face (Various techniques)
- J. Gunter & R. Rohrich (Dallas): Plastic Nose (Closed Rhinoplasty)
- France: Darina Krastinova (Paris): Mask Facelift – Craniofacial surgery
- Daniel Marshak: Facelift – Craniofacial Surgery
- Mexico: Hose Quererosantos (Guadalajara): Aesthetic Plastic Surgery- Fat Grafting
- Ortiz Monasterio (Mexico City): Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Rehabilitation
- Sweden: Biggi Stark (Hospital / minus Karolinska, Stockholm): Facial Restoration – extraocular
- Belgium: Madeleine Lezour (Brussels): Vertical mammoplasty
- Patrick L. Tonnard – Alexis Verpalle (Belgium): MAKS Lifting
In 2007 he has produced a clinical Dissertation (Ph.D) entitled “ENDOCRINE OPHTHALMOPATHY: TRANSPALPEBRAL ORBITAL DECOMPRESSION BY REMOVAL OF ORBITAL FAT” and in 2009 acquired the title of Doctor of Medicine School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. This is an original surgical technique for the treatment of Endocrine exophthalmos, which he carries since 1992 in Greece exclusively.
- Clinical Interests /
Exopthalmos (Bulging Eyes)
Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Research Interests
Dissertation (Ph.D) entitled “ENDOCRINE OPHTHALMOPATHY: TRANSPALPEBRAL ORBITAL DECOMPRESSION BY REMOVAL OF ORBITAL FAT”. This is an original surgical technique for the treatment of Endocrine exophthalmos, which he carries since 1992 in Greece exclusively.
- Conditions Treated
Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Other Locations Thessaloniki, Athens
- Accreditation and Insurance
We offer medical notes & biopsy service for use with insurance companies.