Dr Elias Moustakis is a graduate of the Aristotle University School of Medicine. He is a specialist in Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a Member of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS).
He developed his specialty by gaining extensive experience at the Jerusalem Hadassah University Hospital in Israel, a medical institution considered the leading Tertiary Trauma Center of its kind throughout the Mediterranean. He then joined the Thriasios Plastic Surgery Clinic and the Latsio Burn Center staff of surgeons. After that, he pursued his postgraduate training in Therapeutic and Cosmetic Medicine in Italy.
He has extensive work experience as a plastic surgeon and scientific advisor of plastic surgery in public and private clinics in Greece, Cyprus, and Israel. He is one of the first plastic surgeons in Greece to apply the innovative VASER® 4D Hi-Def liposculpture method. He is also an instructor of the practice in Greece and abroad.
He is a member of the International Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), Member of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS), the Hellenic Society of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (HESPRAS), the Panhellenic Medical Association (PIS) and the Pan-Cypriot Medical Association.
INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL AND EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCES
Dr Moustakis is a regular attendee and speaker at notable international medical conferences. He has participated in numerous research projects, and his studies have been featured at Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery conferences in Greece and abroad. He is always at pace with the latest developments in his specialty, applying the most modern techniques and pioneering plastic surgery methods.
- Training & Experience
- The Aristotle University School of Medicine
- The Jerusalem Hadassah University Hospital
- The Thriasios Plastic Surgery Clinic
- The Latsio Burn Center
Postgraduate training in Therapeutic and Cosmetic Medicine in Italy.
- The International Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- The European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS)
- The Hellenic Society of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (HESPRAS)
- The Panhellenic Medical Association (PIS)
- The Pan-Cypriot Medical Association
- Clinical Interests /
- Research Interests
- Conditions Treated
- Other Locations 5A Dositheous Str., Nicosia, 1071, Cyprus
- Accreditation and Insurance